Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Who dresses their 6 month old little GIRL up as a skeleton for Halloween? THIS family! I think Addison enjoyed her first Halloween, check it out!

She began the day in this shirt. Seems pointless to spend money on a shirt that will only make sense for ONE day, but I got it for 3 bucks---so why not?
"I eat alligators for breakfast"
Passing out candy...and digging in

Such the analyzer...always trying to figure things out.

Trick or treat...and a bit greedy :)
*Note: She obviously did not eat any Halloween treats---she just passed out candy

With the pumpkins!

Fun with Mommy!

Giving me sugar

Trick or Treaters, she loves it!

Time for bed!!! And WHO DOES SHE LOOK LIKE?!?!

I love this girl!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Looks like she had a BLAST!!! I still think she looks like you :)

    ReplyDelete