SCOOTER:....so I scheduled the previous blog ("So close but yet so far away...") post several days ago and since then, she has made a LOT of progress in the scooting crawling department. And even since I took the video below (just two days ago), she has gotten even better! Now, she pulls her legs all the way under her and "launches". She is growing and changing so much!
RUNNER: She loves to run, but where does she thinks she's running??
SILLY: We got this glider when we moved to our new place and I LOVE IT. I actually ENJOY nursing now, WOW! Well, Addison loves it too and she is becoming quite the COMEDIAN---check it out!
SNEAKINESS: How did she learn to do this? Good thing we have been teaching her good high chair manners (as per Babywise II), so she doesn't really need the bibs much. It is so sweet to see her being such a lady during mealtimes--hands folded or placed on the tray; no spitting food; no playing with food which = Cute!
Cute! I love the runner video!
ReplyDeleteI can't tell if she is trying to run or just get the tights off. I also like how she was rocking in the chair. She is to cute!! Thanks for posting the videos.
ReplyDeleteShe is so funny and smart! She is the cutest. Keep the videos coming, there is one that I am anxiously awaiting :).
ReplyDelete