Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
As a result of our move, I am SO behind on the blog! I will get caught up this week, however I will not be doing them in proper order :)
This weekend we went to a local farmer's market/nursery; they had a small pumpkin patch. Of course we bought carving pumpkins, but we also got a few things to EAT: sweet pumpkins, acorn squash, butternut squash and sweet potatoes (be looking for a blog about all these foods for ADDISON-YAY!). Addison had a BLAST as we searched for the perfect pumpkin! She loved watching the children play and run around. Every time there was a huge gust of wind she would pause and smile as it blew in her face. It was past nap time, but not a tear---we were so proud! It was difficult to snap a photo because she was so interested in all the commotion going on around her!
Her Grandmother Grant gave her the shirt and pants she is wearing but her Aunt Kimberly added the applique; they are so creative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the sausage fingers! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about being behind on the blog! I am behind too. I am impressed by that pile of pumpkins behind Addison! That is a pretty tall pile :) Addison gets cuter with every picture you take! She looks so fun!! I wish we lived closer so we could have some awesome play dates!
ReplyDelete