Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Although I do not have any pictures to prove it, Mother's Day was fabulous!!!!

The morning began by breakfast in bed; Matthew brought me Starbucks and a blueberry scone for breakfast! Another fun bonus was we let Addison sleep in until 8:45 am, so we enjoyed an extended breakfast in bed. Normally we wake Addison by 8:15 unless we were up super late the night before.

Along with my breakfast came a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers. I love fresh flowers! It's been a while since he has brought me any, so it was such a treat!

We web cammed both our moms to wish them Happy Mother's Day too!!

The rest of the day, Matthew served me like a princess...he did all the cleaning up, took care of Addison, everything. I just enjoyed a relaxed day!!!

Matthew is always so creative with his prizes. I would not trade my breakfast in bed over any gift of any monetary value. It was so sweet.

I am so thankful to be a mommy this year. I am so thankful for Addison and I am so thankful for Lil Manna. I hope that I never take this calling to motherhood lightly because it is an honor and privileged that I am so glad God granted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment