24 Weeks with Rhema 12.31.13
Blah...I really need to start taking these pictures at the beginning of the day not after the kids go to bed!
- Weight Gain: 14 lbs (this is the first time I have ever paid attention to this!)
- Baby Size: Ear of Corn
- Baby Weight: Babycenter.com says a little over a pound but at the 21 week ultrasound we were at about a pound
- Comparisons: I look much rounder and bigger belly with Caleb than I so with Addison and Rhema!!! The pregnancy and symptoms have all been close to the same expect I seem EXTRA hungry this go round. Boy?
- How's Mommy: Other than a little bout with sciatica that I now have under control---we are good!!! I love all the flips Rhema does, this is new for me!
- How's Big Sis and Bro: They kiss on my tummy all the time and Addison asks how Rhema is feeling every day.
- Names: We are far from prepared for this. I think it will be a last minute decision when Rhema arrives!
- My prayer for Rhema: Praise you Father for every single bump, thump, kick and flip!! I thank you for these reassurances you give me ALL DAY--I know these are your rich blessings! I praise your name for entrusting this little life with our family. Prepare our hearts and minds for this sweet baby. We truly desire for this baby to be yours now and always!
No comments:
Post a Comment