I took a test the first day I was late---negative. I was confused. I was positive the day before I was late with Caleb. I decided to wait a while. So about 1-1.5 weeks late I finally tested. I tried to have a more creative way to tell Matthew. The first time we were newlyweds (about 12 weeks married or something) and I was so shocked I just screamed from the bathroom; he had no idea I was even testing. With Caleb, I took a test (also without him knowing) and TEXTED THE PICTURE. HOW LAME?!?!?
I took a test late one night when I was 1-1.5 weeks late because I was so anxious to know! I did not want Matthew to know so I was being sneaky...he walked in so I hid the test and was not able to look at it until several hours later. Since the line was so light I assumed it was an evap line....
BUT...I had two of these 88 cent tests so I took one the next morning with the first morning urine and RIGHT AWAY, I saw the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEN I had to be sure the 88 cent test was right so later than morning I took another one. I should have waited until the next morning, but who can wait???! DARK line right away. Come to find out it turned so fast so early because it was twins and I was really on a few days pregnant here (we lost one of the twins around 11 weeks though, you can read about that here: 39% Downloading).
I wrote this on his dinner plate
Then plated his food for him
And he ate.....
And he is reading....
And he is confused....and then that lil smile crept up on his face :)
The end :)
PS...hope I did better announcing to him this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment