Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We had planned to have Thanksgiving with our Small group, but because Addison had JUST gotten over CROUP and Caleb was less than 24 hours off fever from his cold (caught from Addison I suppose) we decided to stay at home.  We made our food items for the group Thanksgiving, took them over to the house and then grabbed some of their items too.  It was not our preference, but it ended up being a lovely Thanksgiving.

Daddy started the day with a painting activity!

Hmm...what can I make a mess with?

Admiring Addison's work---as usual :)

"YAY I DID IT"

CHEESE


Making a lion mask

This might be one of my favorite pictures of her

THE TURKEY!!!!!!!

THE TURKEY!!!!!!!

THE TURKEY!!!!!!!

Calebs plate...he was a little difficult as usual but once he tried the sweet potatoes he was in HEAVEN!

Ready to dig in

SHE ATE A TON!

See sweet potato lover!

See sweet potato lover! 




We ended the day with Charlie Browns Thanksgiving---they thought it was hilarious.
They are still talking about it!

Laughing at Charlie Brown


Notice how much Addison and Matthew look alike here :)





















1 comment: