I really was not into celebrating half birthdays however, poor Caleb is our lone fall birthday. We have a spring full of celebrations so I decided we would celebrate his half birthday because it HAS TO be hard to watch....April 1 (addisons birthday), April 22 (my birthday), May 1 (Blythes birthday) May 9 (Anniversary) and finally June 9 (Matthews birthday) not to mention mothers and Father's Day. So. It all started with Caleb and now Addison asked very kindly if we would celebrate hers. I obliged because who doesn't like sprinkles and candles?? I know I do!
Addison is growing and maturing so quickly, I can hardly believe it. We couldn't be more proud of her accomplishments at school and her kind and tender nature. She has her sassy moments like all children navigating through this crazy world.
Happy half birthday to the girl who made me a mom for the first time!




No comments:
Post a Comment