We are THRILLED and EXCITED to FINALLY share news about our CABOOSE, expected to arrive around 4/6/2016....another spring baby! This means we are little over 16 weeks now. Be excited with us, pray with us as our family transitions (again), praise the Lord for the blessings with us, celebrate with us; this is a VERY joyous time for us. This is THE last one, and we want to enjoy every aspect of this pregnancy and delivery!!!
I will keep this post brief as I have been DYING to post about it and do not have time to write much. In a few days I will post about how I told Matthew and a HILARIOUS video of the kids when we told them last weekend. Until then.....
The kids painted their pumpkins to help us announce!
 |
| 8.2.15, this is about 6 weeks I think so here is the official "beginning" picture. Ironically I was JUST getting to exactly where I wanted to be weight and shape wise post Blythe :) |
 |
| 9.20.15, 11w4d |
 |
| 9.20.15, 11w4d |
 |
| 10.12.15, 14w5d |
 |
| 10.21.15, 16w |
Congratulations, I asked Jen when with her and she say , wha?! How did you know?
ReplyDelete