Friday, October 30, 2015

17 weeks with our Caboose


Wednesday I went for my monthly appointment to check in on our lil caboose. 

Heartbeat: 165
Measurement: 17/18 weeks. They do not do an official fundal measurement yet because it's a little early for it to be relevant/accurate. 

That's about all we did during the visit. The heartbeat is holding steady at indicating a girl, according to the old wives tale. This has been my suspicion all along. So far the heartbeat tale has actually been true for us. 

Feeling good overall but anxiously awaiting for those big consistent movements. I don't usually count it until they are big, undeniable and consistent :)

The anatomy ultrasound is November 19 and I am excited to see this love bug on a screen!  We only had a super quick low tech one at 8 weeks to make sure there was only one baby this time!  You couldn't see/hear much so I cannot wait! We will not find out gender but it is always good to see the baby and know if there is any big abnormality since we decline the genetic testing up to this point. 

 This was just a quick tummy shot a couple days before my appointment; the goober smile is for my excitement to show off the teenie bump finally 😁😁


1 comment: