Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blessing at 24 Weeks

Here is our little Blessing at 24 weeks. Supposedly, Blessing is currently over a pound and about the length of a banana. However, I still maintain that our baby is bigger than the average. I could be wrong---but with my family history, I think it will be a porker :) It is crazy to feel Blessing moving around so much; my tummy moves when it rolls around and kicks! I have to say, so far other than being tired and one other thing----pregnancy has not been bad at all. It's borderline fun. I know, I know, I have been lucky by missing the morning sickness and swelling and tremendous weight gain so far.....so....I am blessed!!! By the way, I am LOVING not knowing the gender of the baby; I want to do this for the rest of our kids too!!!!! With so few genuine surprises in life, I would encourage everyone to wait to find out the gender.

In other news.....

MATTHEW: Matthew has finals next week and then hopefully he will be "Masta' Matthew"! I know he is looking forward to being done with school......forever :) He is still enjoying his job and gets to go to the office in Maryland sometimes, so at least that mixes it up a lot.

KELLY'S JOB: I got the job at the hospital starting on 12/14!! YAY!!! Its only 20 hours a week and close by the house. After much back and forth--we decided I should just stick with this job and not take on the additional job at the bookstore for the Christmas season. Again, we are blessed!

SNOW: It snowed from about 10:45 AM until 6:00 PM; accumulation began almost immediately. When we went to church at 6:00 PM, there was about 3 inches of snow piled up on the car. Pictures are below. My dreams of a white Christmas may come true this year :)

Snowing hard!!

Some of the accumulation before the sun went down.

Matthew is even dressed in Christmas colors, how festive is HE :)

Piper running through the snow with her hood on!

Piper recovering from playing in the snow by snuggling up to the fireplace. She is cute, isn't she??

We miss you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Matthew, we both wore our GAP sweaters in the snow! It's cool people like us that make snow pics look cool ;) LOL!

    Kel, I'm so happy you got the job!!!! Yeeeeeey! Thanks for making the rest of us look silly for not finding one! J/K...J/K :)

    ReplyDelete