For those of you who know me well know, I LOVE Christmas time. There is NOTHING I do not love about it! I especially love all the decorations and this year, I am more focused on unpacking than decorating for Christmas. We will not have a tree this year (I know SAD day), so I did two things:
1) Hung the stockings by the chimney with care 2) Have a reminder of Christmas time jumping around my houses (Piper)
See pictures below...
That middle stocking is actually Piper's (it has some prizes in there for her). I am still trying to decide what to do about "Blessing's" stocking.
Her little dress says "Santa's Favorite" on the back. Its glittery. She is cute, just admit it :) Funny thing is, I like to dress Piper up in cheesy things but I am not sure if I will like dressing our baby up in silly things. We shall see in March!
I am not sure if she really is Santa's favorite, but she sure is MINE :) I love this sweet little "Piper-roni"!!
Remember putting on Christmas shows for the family...Watching the Singing Christmas Tree and then pie at Tippins...Christmas shoppe at Lee Elementary...Of course leaving cookies and milk for Santa.
I love sweet Piper!
ReplyDeleteRemember putting on Christmas shows for the family...Watching the Singing Christmas Tree and then pie at Tippins...Christmas shoppe at Lee Elementary...Of course leaving cookies and milk for Santa.
ReplyDeleteI do remember all those things!!! I loved it!!!!!
ReplyDelete