In other news...
Friends: We have already made some friends here and feel very, very blessed to have found them. They work at the church we have been attending. Finding new friends is always fun and exciting!!
Doctor's Appointment: We have a doctor's appointment on Friday; I am excited to hear about "Blessing's" progress. We have not had an appointment in a while, so it will be fun to hear the heartbeat again. "Blessing" moves just about constantly---rolls, flips, kicks, punches and sometimes a few of those at the same time. It trips me out when you can see "Blessing" moving around through my shirt. I guess "Blessing" got cramped early because I have felt movement for so long! I kinda hope they do an ultrasound on Friday (even though we don't need one) so we can get a better idea of how big this thing is getting!!
Christmas: I LOVE CHRISTMAS :) I am so looking forward to our first Christmas together and beginning our family traditions! I am certain it will include food of some kind since I LOVE cooking! I think one of my fondest Christmas memories growing up was the fancy dinners mom and I used to prepare each Christmas Eve. The menu was full of complicated recipes and included salads, soups, centerpiece rolls, main course, dessert and it was always delicious!! We spent nearly all day on Christmas Eve cooking--it was ALWAYS worth it.
Before Unpacking
Christmas Cheese Log for a party we went to--SO GOOD!
Dressed in our Christmas Reds for a party!
Guest room and BABY room!! That means WE ARE READY FOR VISITORS! Look at all the greens, browns, yellows, etc.--still not finding out that gender! YAY---SO exciting to see this all come together! (PS I know that "mobile" is not supposed to just sit in the crib like that, but there is not a baby yet, so its just for looks now)
Blessing has a stocking now :)
Kelly I can't wait to come see ya'll. Everything looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks awesome! Not that your house looked bad, but I think all the decor looks even better in the apartment :)
ReplyDeleteThanks yall!!!!
ReplyDelete