We estimate we walked two more miles that day and still.....no Blessing :)
Matthew and I both agree that we LOVE living in D.C.!!!
When we becomes THREE, we will use the tripod!!!
The Waddle, Live and in Color. Plus D.C. in the Spring!
PIPER: After arriving home from the Picnic and D.C., we noticed Piper was bleeding from a ruptured gland. For those of you with sensitive stomachs, I will spare you any further details of her ailment---all you need to know is, she was IN PAIN. We cleaned her up as much as possible and tied a bandage on her to prevent her from aggravating the wound. After waiting to be seen for 3 hours at the vet Sunday morning, we learned that she would need a minor surgery. Everything is fine now, but she is definitely still in pain and NOT her sweet peppy self. She is taking about 5 medications multiple times throughout the day at the moment and will be for several weeks; not to mention she has stitches which will need to be removed on April 4th. So, we may not have our Blessing to take care of yet, but this is close enough!!!!!! I have a feeling Piper will need more care than the baby. So, for all my helpers coming in town over the next few weeks---we may need more Piper help than BABY help, ah the irony :) :) I admit, we have had a few laughs at her expense--E -collars and bandages are funny on her :)
Piper with the Bandage on----so sad but so funny. It took LOTS of convincing to get her to walk with that on!
She does not deal with it well. She stood up until 2:30 AM last night when I finally gave in and slept on the couch with her!
QUICK BLESSING UPDATE: We are officially overdue, unless Blessing comes in the next 12 hours, which is HIGHLY doubtful. We have a doctor's appointment Tuesday, March 23 (one day overdue) so I hope to have even more good news about progress towards delivery AND hoping we do not have to induce :)
Oh Kelly!!! I can't for Blessing and I hope Piper gets better. I understand what it is like to care of a sick dog. Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteGood luck at your appointment!!
ReplyDeletelove love love the waddle :) POOR PIPER!!!!! I hate it for both doggie and parents!
ReplyDelete