- Heartbeat: good----CHECK
- Positioning: Head down, very low, already in an anterior position----CHECK
- Mommy's Blood Pressure: Remains low----CHECK
- Effacement: 50-60% ----CHECK
- Overall: Barring no strange complications, the midwife feels very confident we should still be able to have a natural birth and she thinks I am built for it, yay! Glad to know these Gambrell Hips are coming in handy----CHECK
- Arrival: NOT YET----NO CHECK!!!
It's hard to believe that we will have an actually kid here within a week---yikes!!!
PIPER: Piper is still very uncomfortable but we are getting her medicine regiment down to an art. In order for her to keep herself from doing anything to the wound, she makes herself lay down. For those of you who have had the pleasure of meeting Piper, you know being lazy is not her style---so its hard to watch her just lay around so much. Hopefully the wound will heal soon so she can be back to her normal peppy self---we miss her :)
We are praying for Mommy and Blessing!!!
ReplyDeletePiper laying down=not normal!! Poor thing.
ReplyDeleteAHHH! I know you are excited....hoping for a natural, induction-free arrival!
I feel so bad for Piper! I am beginning to think I may beat you... I'm 2 cm and 75% effaced! I don't want to though, I was hoping you could give me some pointers when it was all done :).
ReplyDelete