We did a little celebration at home for Matthew's Birthday. We enjoyed a Sponge Bob Square Pants themed dinner and cupcakes!!! We watch Sponge Bob Square Pants on Saturday mornings together as a family, so it was only fitting that we theme a birthday as such!!
Happy Birthday to my sweet husband...I am glad you were born on June 9 :) I love you more everyday!
The Grant Family classic cheese ball smile :)
On the menu: Ham Steak, homemade mac and cheese, sauteed green beans and of course...BREAD (Matthew LOVES bread). Thanks Mia...this is definitely a meal inspired by your recipes and teaching!
Addison joined in on the birthday fun too! She is always a good baby, but she was EXCEPTIONAL yesterday...it was like her gift to Daddy was being extra sweet!
Matthew, I'm sorry we are bad friends :( Happy Belated Birthday, and we are glad Kel made you an awesome meal!
ReplyDeleteDon't you love the Bumbo?!
ReplyDelete