Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy First Father's Day!

The Grant Gang was up to another fun-filled weekend this Father's Day weekend. There is always something going on with this gang!

Addison loves her Daddy so much that she wanted the celebrations to last more than just one day!

  • Thursday she gave Matthew a case to hold his new external hard drive.
  • Friday Addison and I made Matthew rice crispy treats. We surprised him with them when he came home from work!
  • Saturday we spent some time as a family swimming at the pool.
  • Sunday Addison gave Matthew a card and dressed up in a new outfit especially picked out for Father's day. AND we did a round two batch of rice crispy treats :)
Happy FIRST Father's day Matthew! Addison is very lucky to have a Daddy who loves her so much. I love watching you with her, especially when she looks up at you with her Angel Eyes. Bath time has become my favorite time because I can sit back and watch you enjoy your daughter!! I have so much fun being a parent with you. We both love you!!

Her shirt says "I Love Daddy". I had bought a different one in the 3 month size a few weeks before, but she was too long for it. This is a different style one but 6 month size---as you can see it's already a lil short :) WOW!!

Daddy with his little girl!

The Grant Gang

4 comments:

  1. Yeeeey! VERY cute! Both of you got AWESOME pics with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look great!! I LOVE those denim shorts you have on her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this :) hope y'all had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I can't believe she is getting so big so fast!

    ReplyDelete