Thursday, June 17, 2010

Swim Suit Fashion Show

We have been on the hunt for a "surfer style" swim suit for Addison. Seems like all I could find for the 6 month size are bikinis. FINALLY I was able to find one at Old Navy. This one is snug on her growing tummy, but the next size up was 6-12 months and would have floated up when she got wet in the pool. With her new suit, she is now covered up and protected from the sun; its 50 SPF everywhere on the suit! Not to mention----the sunscreen will be easier to put on :) Now I just have to find a float!

Man we love that sweet face!

You can see the ruffles on the bottoms in this one

Angel Eyes!

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! I am counting down the days till I get to hold her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I did a bikini at that age with Reese and it was hysterical :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What type of sunscreen do you put on her?

    ReplyDelete