Thursday, September 16, 2010
Worship Leader
If you think this post will be about Addison--it's not :) I do not post too often about something other than Addison, but I am about to change that!!
Matthew started leading worship at the contemporary Saturday night service at our church. His first service was last Saturday. He sings and plays his guitar and has a female vocalist, drummer and keyboarder. Last Saturday they played "Marvelous Light", "Hungry", "Nothing but the Blood" and "Here I am to Worship". They did a GREAT job on their first service as a band!!
I am so proud of Matthew taking on this new role. He has so much on his plate between work, being a relatively new husband and being a new Daddy but yet he has made time to allow God to use his gifts. God will bless him for this ministry and I am thrilled to be able to watch and support him in this new venture.
I still have to pinch myself to remind myself this life I have the privilege of sharing with Matthew Grant, is real. It is funny to think that it took me SOOO many years of friendship with him to realize---he truly is and always will be, the love of my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Why, in ALLLLLLLLL this time, have neither of you shared Matthew's music talents? I HAD NO IDEA HE PLAYED OR SANG! What the crap, man?! Haha!
ReplyDeleteNevertheless, I'm so excited that you are doing this Matthew! That's so awesome!
I am so in AWE of people with musical abilities! Poor Isla has to listen to my singing all day long... and it ain't pretty! She puts up with it with such grace :). How exciting for Matthew, and what a blessing that you are so supportive!
ReplyDelete