Friday, October 8, 2010

DEBT FREE

We are VERY proud to be officially 100% DEBT free!! We are thankful for God's blessings, discipline and guidance to make this dream possible. Now that our car (the one I bought out of college) is paid off, we have no debt. God laid it on our hearts to remain debt free with the exception of another home one day. We are in NO hurry to buy another home after the significant loss we had to take on our home in Alabama. Not to mention, we would like to always be ready to go wherever Matthew's amazing job takes him!

We consider pure joy to carry no debt!

Please continue to pray for us as we continue this journey of living debt free! And can I get a....

YIPPIE SKIPPY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kelly! I am so proud of you :). We made the decision to be debt free, other than a mortgage one year after marriage, and we have been so thankful for that decision. It took some discipline, but we have managed to keep that resolution. Now that we have a mortgage though, we have decided that NEVER again after this house will we have one! "The borrower is slave to the lender," and we are learning that any kind of debt is enslavement. I am so proud of you and Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Yippy Skippy!!! Dave Ramsey would be proud of you and SO AM I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop! So happy for ya'll! Congrats! We, too, are working on clearing the car debt from under us. The house will be the only thing left at that point. Yey!

    ReplyDelete