Monday, November 1, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: Gerber Puffs

BREAKING NEWS...Addison can now do FINGER FOODS!!! We are due for the 7 month birthday blog today, but it will have to wait to make room for this breaking news.....

(please excuse my commentary)






We have only given her the puffs two other times and all of a sudden, she figured it out and now she is a PRO. I love it but cannot believe it! She is too grown up, I honestly did not expect her to figure it out this fast!

5 comments:

  1. So amazing how a human being can change so much in 7 short months. It truly is a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! that's awesome!! I think we waited till Reese was like 10mo...LOL. I was very hesitant to make the move onto finger foods for some reason. She is so smart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Look at her being a big girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! It's so cool to watch her see it, reach for it, grab it, and put it in her mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so smart and good with her hands! I'm so proud of Little Joy!!!

    ReplyDelete