Wednesday, March 30, 2011

National Zoo

On March 20, 2011 we decided to take a trip to the National Zoo. We have been once before but she was VERY young; since she can make so many animal noises we knew it was time for another trip. D.C. is such a cool place to live because we have SO many exciting things to see and nearly all of them have free admission and the National Zoo is one of them!

I will let the pictures speak for themselves, but the Ape house was the best because every time she saw one, she did her signature monkey face, it is THE cutest face!!!

Riding on the metro to the Zoo
Still not tired of the self portraits
She's already checking things out
She was grinning like this the ENTIRE time she as on his shoulders
And when she would get tired, she would rest her head on his
She is excited to see the elephants
She is making the elephant noise here...see the elephants in the background?
My favorite, the monkey face in the ape house!
She would do this face every time she would see one...and sometimes wave her hands like crazy with excitment
King of the national zoo

We had a blast, I cannot wait to make another trip back there soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. She is soaking it all in...and learning so much. I am so thankful she has such caring parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite blog post so far! I love all of Addison's faces.

    ReplyDelete