Ok...so maybe I was being mean to Piper when I put her in the pack and play with Addison, but Piper really does love playing with Addison. Once I saw how funny Addison thought it was...I HAD to record this! Addison has never been one of those babies that just giggles and giggles forever at one thing. Normally, she laughs a few times and she's over it, but not this! I crack up every time I watch it...enjoy!
im waiting for the part where piper gives some indication of enjoying it!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute together!!! This is my new favorite video!!!
ReplyDeleteso sweet!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Piper was not having as much fun as Addison. I think Piper was trying to get out the whole time. I do love Addison's laugh!!!
ReplyDeleteI know...Piper acted like she hated it and when I took her out she just stood there staring at Addison!
ReplyDeleteSo funny and so sweet :) Sisters in the pack n' play together ;)
ReplyDelete