Weight. 23 lbs 8.5 oz (three weeks ago); 81 or 91% (I can't remember)
Height: 29 inches (three weeks ago); 86%
Diaper size: 4
Clothing: 18 month, busting out in length!!!!
Overall: We KNEW Caleb was a sweetheart deep down inside and now that his tummy trouble is figured out, he is just simply a sweet joy to be around.
Dairy: We decided to have his 9 month vist about two weeks so we could have the visit before the big move to Nebraska. To summarize, NO dairy until 15 to 18 months. The doctor recommended when we wean to a cup At 12 months, to start with plain almond milk.
Mobility: He is going nowhere fast. He rolls around but no crawling and THANKFULLY no walking!
Talking: He can say baby, daddy and addy
Cup: He LOVES using a cup and does FANASTIC using it
Eating: Boy, looooves to eat!!! He is eating lots of finger foods now and he loves it!!!
Dearest Caleb: Your smile lights up a room and your cackle is contagious! I am so thankful to see to see you feeling well, FINALLY. I will always regret how long it took to discover your intense allergy/intolerance to dairy. I hate that MY diet hurt you, but I know the benefits of avoiding formula so long was worth the pain. Thank you for being our sweet, sensitive, cuddly little boy. Love is not strong enough to describe how we feel about you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment