Friday, August 24, 2012

Nebraska Home Tour: Dining Room

Continuing in the series of showing our new home, we move into the dining room.  Since these photos, we have hung some additional items on the walls and finished putting our china in the cabinet.

We have never had enough space to unpack our china since we got married, which is a shame because I cook a lot (as you know) and I have people over for meals...a lot!!  I am excited to finally be able to have it out and ready to use.  These china cabinets are third hand from some friends.  I think it started with the Mills went to the Ewerths and now us.  I am never too good for a hand me down!!!




This is with your back in the living room; the doorway in the upper right is the breakfast area and kitchen.  We do not use the breakfast area.  I do not think we will ever own enough furniture to fill a place like this

1 comment: