Saturday, August 25, 2012

Precious Moment: God IS So Good

We put Addison to bed as usual at 8 pm. We turned on her monitor a few minutes later to be sure she was asleep (we had a big day so we thought she may have a bit of trouble winding down) and she was. Not a peep.

At about 9:45 pm we heard a loud noise outside followed by something coming from the kids rooms. So, we turned on the monitor to double check. A few moments later over the monitor we hear the sweetest voice singing:

"God is so good,
God is so good,
God is so good,
He's so good to me.

God cares for me,
God cares for me,
God cares for me,
He's so good to me"

My little joy, you are right. He IS SO good, especially for giving us you.

I rarely tear up over happy things, but this made me tear up. I love that little honey hair colored, greened eyed, talkative, sassy, compassionate, tough, long and lean little girl!!!!!! And I am quite proud and honored to be her mommy!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: