I recently joined a local chapter of Mom's Club International and so far, 3 days in, I love it! On Tuesday, April 19 the Mom's Club did an egg hunt at a park nearby. I almost did not attend because I thought "Addison does not even walk, all she is gonna do is watch, BORING". Despite thinking it would be boring, we went along with our neighbors.
Addison had fun watching the egg hunt, shaking her eggs (her eggs were filled with tiny bubble containers, stickers, goldfish, raisins, puffs, etc) and climbing on the playground. The weather turned out great, it was a rare warmish day!!! All in all it was super fun and I am glad we went!!
"shake, shake, shaking" her egg with the encouragement of my friend and neighbor Melissa
Elle (middle), 2 years old and our neighbor with her cousin and Addison.
Elle (middle), 2 years old and our neighbor with her cousin
Happy Easter!
Elle and Addison posing for the Easter picture :)
I dont know why I love this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment