12 weeks, 1 day with Lil Manna
Approximately 11 weeks with Blessing; not as big a difference in size as I expected honestly maybe if I had my hands the same they would look similar
Here is a little info on Lil Manna:
The most dramatic development this week: Reflexes. Lil Manna's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. From crown to rump, Lil Manna is just over two inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce.
How am I feeling?
Honestly? GREAT!!!! Now that I am not battling non pregnancy related issues, I am feeling great! I have some bad congestion in my nose to the point to where no air can even get through sometimes. But afrin nose spray is my savior!! Still a little tired, but maybe that is Addison and not Manna causing that.
I have already felt a tiny of swooshing around in there, which is exciting! I cannot wait for MORE especially since Lil Manna seemed so active during the ultrasound!
And oddly, my ab muscles are a tad sore, but I think thats more from toting around a toddler mixed with pregnancy.
I am attempting to gain weight, purposefully! I was at about an 8 pound deficit after all my non pregnancy related illnesses. Last doc visit I was at about a 4 pound deficit, so I am trying to find time in my busy day to have some healthy snacks...I want another big baby believe it or not!!!
Prayer this week:
Lord, bless this Lil Manna. Keep him/her safe and continue to grow this precious one. Thank you for this honor. Thank you. Even at only 12 weeks, I want to commend this little one to you, for it is yours anyways. May this little one come to know you at a young age and pursue all things that glorify you. Continue to lead Matthew and I to be the parents YOU call us to be, not the world.

Yay for Little Manna! I can't wait for Manna Mania to start... my prediction. BOY. 9 lb 2 oz, and I need to ruminate some more on the due date.
ReplyDeleteBut don't quote me on those... I might change my mind. Nothing is official until it is on Facebook!