Saturday, April 23, 2011

Forward Please!

This may not be exciting to many of you, but it was to me! We switched Addison's car seat to be FORWARD FACING!! She is getting so heavy and I will be getting so big soon that it was just going to get too difficult for me to put her in and out of the car seat while rear facing. PLUS she reaches the height, age and weight recommendations (20 pounds, one year, yadayada).

Addison loves looking out the windows and seeing us in the car, so hopefully she will do ok in it. I am interested to see if she will still sleep well in the car seat since she can now see me. I am sure it will take some getting used to but I am excited to see how she does!!

Oh and another benefit...Matthew will actually fit in the passenger seat now! He is too tall and the seat had to be too far forward when the car seat was rear facing. I get CRAZY car sick when I am pregnant so it will be nice to be able to drive HIM around some :)

YAY for our growing girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment