Here are the pictures of the new room mostly set up for Addison AND Manna; I love how it turned out!! Special thanks to Mia for the decals on the wall and for your help!
My two little owls have such a special room now...all without painting!! The best thing is the decals can be easily removed and reused! The theme is a cute little outdoor nature land; Addison's side is a bit more finished since we know she is obviously a girl and once Manna is born we will add some touches. Addison's decor is a little bigger than Manna's since she is the big sister...bigger owl, bigger tree, etc.
Manna's bed with a little porcupine crawling across the rail and a tiny lil owl that matches Addison's hanging out in the tree. If it is a girl, I have lots more flowers to decorate with and if it is a boy---more animals!! Manna's name will be hanging on the wall above the long side of the crib.
Better view of the bedding; she LOVES that stuffed owl. She hugs on it, gives it sugar and says "who who who" every time she sees it.
New glider location; I actually like it here better. It will be helpful to have it away from the beds in case one is sleeping and one is being cuddled.
Brown: Manna Toys
Green: Addison's Toys
Pink: Addison's Toys
Open Areas: BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS
The ridiculously huge closet (one of two).
It looks great Kelly! I love the decals!
ReplyDeleteThe room looks great.
ReplyDelete"Maybe we will have a 10 pounder on our hands this time; I would be just fine with that!"
--after all, you ARE a Texan!