I cannot believe we are 2/3 of the way finished with our second pregnancy; it seems like I was just writing our blog post "Thus the Third Trimester" about Addison!

28 weeks with "Blessing"
Check out how HIGH I am carrying her!
Check out how low this one is....looks like my hips are pregnant and not my tummy!
Wowzers, as I look at the photos above it is unreal how much bigger I am the second go round. Maybe we will have a 10 pounder on our hands this time; I would be just fine with that!
A little info about Manna: By this week, Manna weighs about 2.25 pounds, like a Chinese cabbage, and measures about 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. She can open and close her eyes which now sport eye lashes!
Manna sure is a mover and seems to still have room to flip around. I rarely have a moment where Manna is not moving around some, it is my favorite part of being pregnant! I hope it keeps up!
How am I feeling: I did something to my knee this week and am trying to take several days off before I get back to exercising. Otherwise, I am just the usual tired and that is about it. Feeling good honestly. I hate gaining weight. It's THE only thing I do not like about being pregnant and if you have been around me for more than 15 minutes, you probably already know that. I have been exercising a lot to make me feel better about that whole aspect, but it does not seem to help much (course I also exercise a lot to prepare for labor and just to stay in shape generally). I just feel like a beached whale or something!!! It IS all worth it though and I must focus on having a healthy baby (which does not necessarily mean big, just healthy having been fed the good stuff not junk while pregnant). I dread the doctor sometimes because even though I do not let them tell me my weight---I know they see it!!!! Big picture. Big picture.
Coming up next: Glucose tolerance test and doc appointment is Monday. I do not mind the test, most people dread it. I will be excited to hear the results towards the end of the week.
you look AMAZING!!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree :) You do look beautiful! I really mean that!
ReplyDelete