Only one more week to EDD (and my 31st birthday for that matter)!
I did not have a doctor appointment; the next one is on the EDD--April 22! I had an appointment this past Thursday at 38 weeks 2 days though....
HB: 130s (BOY)
BP: 110/68
Estimated Fetal Weight: 8 pounds; in the past these predictions have been GROSSLY wrong :)
Fundal Height: 38 Weeks
Strep B: NEGATIVE WOOT!
How's Mommy: This has been a hard week for some reason; the baby's movements have been sort of painful versus just startling. HARD kicks in my ribs :) I like the reminders all is well though. Sleep has been a challenge too. It's just that time when you start to get uncomfortable! I have actually been having Braxton Hicks contractions lately too.
How's Rhema: About the size of a watermelon--YIKES!
39 weeks, Rhema
04.15.14
39 Weeks, Manna/Caleb
10.31.11
39 Weeks, Blessing/Addison
03.16.10
Can't wait! I'm anxious for you!!!
ReplyDelete