Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Program 2014

Have I said how much I LOVE Addison's Preschool?  She has the most wonderful teachers---loving, spiritual guiders, strict, great at teaching and FUN!  Last week Addison had her Spring Program; they sang a song from each month over the past school year.  They were all so quiet singing....stage fright :)  Matthew was able to come as well as our dear friend and her little boy--about 15 months younger than Caleb.  Addison felt very special she had some family and friends in the audience.
Here they come!

Waiting for directions!
Praying before they begin
"skittle marinky dinky doo...I love you in the morning..."
"skittle marinky dinky doo....I love YOU"

They took a picture when school started and just before the program--Addison grew 2-3 inches and gained a few lbs. She was the tallest, tying with one other little girl!

One of her friends who came to watch :)





1 comment: