Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Mateo

Mateo came to visit for Addison's Birthday and before he left to head back to the Lone Star State, we wanted to celebrate his birthday---candles, cake, singing and all.  His birthday is May 3rd, so although it was early the kids loved celebrating with him!

Funny thing was he saw me making the cake and when I did not have enough frosting he gave me suggestions on what to do---and never realized it was for him.  He even have some good ideas for decorating the cake!!  He almost decorated it himself :)

I am so glad we got to celebrate his birthday a little early with him!  We are so thankful for Mateo and for Mateo coming to visit when he can.  Addison and Caleb adore him!

I shall call this cake....easter egg hunt cake :)

See...ran out of frosting!



Even after I lit the candles, Mateo did not know it was for him...I carried it over to the table and said "Let's since to Mateo" and he got confused for a second, it was great!

The kids LOVED singing!


No comments:

Post a Comment