PROGRESS--Happy Birthday to me---PROGRESS!!!!!!
Dilation: 3 cm
Station: -1
Effacement: 50%
BP: 120/77 (SUPER HIGH FOR ME)
Contractions: When she was measuring me I said "Ow, I cannot lay like that; it is too much pressure." She started measuring me and said "Oh you are having a contration right now." To which I responded "Are you sure? I think I just need to pee" HA! Apparently I am confusing contractions with needing to pee and the baby moving--whoops!
Overall: Midwife said I have a chance to go on my own with this progress!!! I wanted so badly to go open my own but now that it is a real possibility, I am like a first time mom and NERVOUS! But she also said it is totally possible to hang out here until induction.
How's Baby: Midwife says this will be another big one; lets hope :) No new developments other than packing on pounds.
How's Mommy: Lots of pressure and hips aching because baby dropped. I was a nut today and spent my birthday freezer cooking---prepped Mongolian beef, Polynesian chicken, enchiladas, and purees that I cook with often!
How's Daddy: I think he is ready to get this show on the road too :)
Next Appt: April 28 I am scheduled for an NST and then doctor appt the next day when I am 41 weeks.
04.22.14
40 Weeks, Rhema
10.29.11
40 Weeks with Caleb; I did not take a 40 week picture with Addison :(
Some pictures with the Big Kids and the Big Belly


Super sweet pictures!!! So close to meeting this little one!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe that you are so far along!!! I can't wait to "meet" Rhema!
ReplyDelete