Stats
BP: Lets not go there---it was mega high because it was a stressful day. ZERO protein in my urine which confirms it was stress.Dialation: 3-4 cm
Effaced: 75%
Station: -1
How's Mommy: Lots of pressure and generally getting awkward. I suppose that is to be expected at this point.
Misc: I had and NST and AFI yesterday. NST showed good heartbeat accelerations and AFI showed that I still have TONS of amniotic fluid. What does that mean? I am good to go longer! I got to see Rhema on Ultrasound during the AFI, but there was not much to be seen other than its heart and spine and ribs because Rhema is quite smashed!
Next steps: Got stripped today, but I do not think it has/will do anything. Repeat NST and AFI scheduled for Friday morning. The midwives at my practice are convinced I will go on my own over the next 5 days or so since I have effaced so much. We shall see. They seem pretty positive but I have my doubts. They are totally fine with me going into my 42nd week (actually all for it since I have room, Rhema is active and I have lots of fluid), but they could see I was nervous about increased risks so they suggested we plan induction.......
Induction Scheduled for May 5 at 7 AM!!!
If Rhema decides to be stubborn, one way or the other we will be on our way to meeting this feisty lil babe on Monday. Let the countdown begin---6 days!
41 Weeks 04.29.14
Rhema
Not my best picture :)
41 weeks and induction day 10.27.11
Manna/Caleb
41 Weeks 03.29.14
Blessing/Addison


50/50 on the girl/boy!!! This is going to be interesting.
ReplyDeleteNotice three different babies...three different houses.
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome!!!
ReplyDelete