My sweet friend Sheila took maternity pictures of Manna with Addison recently. She is a wonderful photographer and was looking to expand her portfolio into maternity photos, so I was VERY happy to help her with that. Although I do not LOVE the look on my face in many of the pictures (I was too busy watching Addison be silly) they turned out great. We particularly LOVE the ones with Addison :)
Just random pictures of Addison at The National Mall




Great pictures and you look BEAUTIFUL!! I L-O-V-E the ones with Addison kissing and touching your belly! It won't be long now ;)
ReplyDeleteI love how you can tell in the Mall pictures that she's such an observer and studier of the world around her. Yay Sheila another job well done! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are great, Kelly!! Can't wait for your little one to be here (and I'm going to stick with my original prediction that it's a boy). . .praying for a safe, healthy, all-natural arrival for you guys :)
ReplyDelete