Thursday, September 6, 2012

Nebraska Home Tour: Master Suite

 Next on the tour--MASTER SUITE!  

For those of you visited us in D.C. (mostly our parents, my brother and a couple friends) you know how small our rooms have been (both in the apartment and the High Valley Lane house).  AND we have always shared a bathroom, never had our own.  Needless to say, our expectations for a master anything, let alone suite, is not too high.  We feel SPOILED to have our own room and our own bathroom with SEPARATE TUB AND SHOWER!!!!  I still get giddy thinking about it!



That door leads to the bathroom

Our closet.  Its WAY too big for us.

I am not a bath person, but I could get into it.

NO MORE SHOWER CURTAINS!

Random, but this is our favorite part--natural light AND the bathroom has a dimmer.  Its nice to have low lighting when you are up early getting ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment