Friday, September 28, 2012

Nebraska Home Tour: Outside

Here is the outside of our new home here in Nebraska......we are still LOVING IT!!  And we have met some really wonderful people already

I think our favorite part might be the garage!  
The window on the right is Caleb's room and the window on the left is Addison's room.

The bay window is the "adults only" living room.

Front porch....I love that now I don't have to get soaking wet unlocking the front door!

One of two giant Christmas trees in the front yard.  Everyone has them...I hate it!!  LOL!


Back patio...perfect for grilling, but we had to give our grill and patio furniture away when we moved; It wouldn't fit.  So sad...oh well!  The sliding door leads to the play room.  We LOVE playing back here and covering the patio with chalk!  The slide is over there because nectarines kept falling on us when we would slide :)
  
Back of the house.  The window in the upper left is the master bedroom and the smaller window on the second floor is the master bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment