- Had a bit of a scare that our "Blessing" would arrive early
- Got snowed in in February
- Welcomed our precious "Blessing" Addison Joy into the world on April 1, 2010 (read about her arrival by clicking here). It was a long and overdue labor but she is truly an amazing little girl; we love her more everyday.
- I became a stay at home mommy and wife....completely. No full time, no part time, no consulting.
- Celebrated 1 year of marriage to the most amazing, loving and caring husband and daddy, Matthew. I know many of you probably want to throw up with all my mushy gooshiness about Matthew :) What can I say....I love him!!
- Celebrated our first Mother's Day and Father's Day.
- Celebrated so many wonderful and exciting milestones with Addison that I cannot even list them :)
- We were honored by visitors throughout the year: My parents, my brother, Matthew's parents, Brandi M., Krista B. and Justin and Sally G.
- Visited Mississippi in July and November (coming soon to the blog)
- Spent Christmas in Gatlinburg, TN with my parents and brother (coming soon to the blog).
- Skyped with family members so many times I cannot even count---LOVE technology
Sometimes I wish I could just pause time because it seems life is going by so fast. I am committed to relishing each moment. Each milestone. I am humbled by all the prayers, love and support we received as we welcomed Addison to our family and as we learn to be the best parents we can. I am thankful for a healthy baby, a loving husband, supportive friends and family, good health and....so much more. I am so overwhelmed by God's blessings that I find myself feeling so unworthy of all his blessings when I should be praising our heavenly father. God is SO good ALL the time.
So, looking forward to 2011? My mind cannot even wrap around the fact that it is 2011; I know this year will be filled with just as many NEW adventures. If I write down what I hope to accomplish or what I hope happens, I am afraid I will get overly ambitious in accomplishing them---especially if I share them here. So, my list is safe within my brain :)
However, I can honestly say with as much clique-ness as I can muster, "THE BEST IS YET TO COME".
2010 was such a big year for y'all! Hoping 2011 is even better!
ReplyDeleteYey! For your sake, after the fullness that 2009 and 2010 held...well, 2008 as well, I hope 2011 is calm, yet fun :) Just for the 3...scratch that...4 of you; what?! Piper matters, too!!! Love you lots, and miss you, too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful post. What a wonderful BLOG!
ReplyDeleteI agree... simply wonderful... its almost Wannderful its so wonderful :).
ReplyDelete